Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Psychiatric (a)Wards

Hey ya'll! No, I'm not dead...much to the dismay of my heavily beneficiaried wife. I've just been locked in the man dungeon achieving my dream of a basement home theatre sanctuary. Luckily all the blood, sweat and tears haven't been discounted...compensation of bj's, neck rubs and an open budget on power tools have been well worth my efforts.

With Christmas and New Year's now aside - the framing is all done and we're off and running on the eletrical. One day...hopefully soon...it shall be the shrine to everything celluloid (or inevitably...a toy room). Now onto the high fives!

(Somehow), I was recently bestowed with a humbling blog award!



And as the rules go, I'm expected to:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated

First off, and couple of those rules I just can't do...mostly...cuz I'm a bad ass...ok here we go...

A huge thanks to Carl at I Like Horror Movies! And not because it's rule #1, it's mostly because Carl's a kick ass guy, my most avid commentor, and has my most mirrored (dis)taste in horror. Cheers bro!

Seven things that people might find interesting? I drink like it's my first time, fuck like it's my last time, will finish in no time, is consistantly on time, cheer for the Habs big time, will meet some of you in due time and can kill time anytime.

Seven kick ass blogs:
I Like Horror Movies - A genuine guy with a true and honest love for horror.
Basement of Ghoulish Decadence - A technical whiz and an undeniably esteemed writer.
The Horror Club - I'm am so fuckin' jealous of the level of organization and amount of free time these dudes have.  
Wopsploitation - Probably the funniest blogger I've ever read. Get someone to post bail and come back Wop!
The Scandy Factory - Don't know them...but I love them.
Requiem For Jean Rollin - Cuz Rollin's a god...and so is anyone who loves em as much as I do.
The Horror Section - Always a good read.

2 comments:

I Like Horror Movies said...

You are most welcome man, I only award the blogs I truly respect and enjoy!

I Like Horror Movies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.