Tuesday, October 27, 2009

FearFinder Update

I just wanted to point out a new scroll window (left hand side under the film rankings) I've added to help broaden the film base of FearFinder.  I have literally seen hundreds of modern horror movies over the last couple of years - and have been revisiting the gems lately - but I feel the time it would take to get them all properly reviewed, they wouldn't be so "modern" anymore.  

So for the next few weeks I'll be going back to every one I've seen.  I'll rate them, wing a short micro-review, and then add to the new scroll window.  With the list amassed I can easily pick and choose ones to revisit, and in the meantime still have all of them there as a quick reference guide for you.

If anyone has any other suggestions for the site, please let me know.

No comments: